Day trip for cruisers
At 8:15 am an English speaking driver will pick you up at the pier next your cruise. Transfer to Pompeii made by an air conditioned Mercedes van for up to 8 people or by bus for a larger group.
At 9:00 am you will be at the main entrance of Pompeii archeological site. I will meet and welcome you here with your admission tickets in my hand (you will skip the queue).
We will have a full immersion experience of 2:30 hours visiting all the highlights and exploring the daily private and public life of the ancient Roman people.
There will be time for facilities and refreshment. Then you will continue onto one of the most beautiful parts of the Amalfi coast until Positano. Along the coast the English speaking driver will provide explanations and will stop several times for breathtaking photos.
In Positano you will have two hours leisure for lunch, visiting and strolling through the little picturesque alley. After Positano the driver will take you to visit a local olive oil factory which is the most typical local production. Then back to your cruise and drop off.
Other day trip for cruisers
- Naples/Pompeii/Wine Factory/Vesuvius/Naples
- Salerno/Pompeii/Wine Factory/Vesuvius/Salerno
- Sorrento/Pompeii/Wine Factory/Vesuvius/Sorrento
- Naples/Pompeii/Wine Factory/Hercolaneum/Naples
- Salerno/Pompeii/Wine Factory/Hercolaneum/Salerno
- Sorrento/Pompeii/Wine Factory/Hercolaneum/Sorrento
- Naples/Pompeii/Wine Factory/Archeological Museum Naples
- Salerno/Pompeii/Wine Factory/Archeological Museum Naples/Salerno
- Sorrento/Pompeii/Wine Factory/Archeological Museum Naples/Sorrento
If you have any other desires or enquires, pleas do not hesitate to contact me.
There are no intermediaries between you and I.
From the moment you contact me, you will be under my personal care. I will be the one to answer your emails, organize your day trip and guide you through the ruins. No one else!
I apologize in advance if I’m not available upon requested days. As you can understand working on my own I can only do 1 tour per day….So, hurry! Don’t miss the chance!